The Wish Master Slot has just been released from Net Entertainment at most of Casinos this Tuesday with Free Spins for active players and also great promotion offers as well.
If you already have account with any of these Casinos below then you want to check them out now, and if not then we can recommend signing up at these Casinos and make sure for future to have made deposit at least within the week before a release of a new slot as you can secure yourself a nice freebie.
See our full list further down which shows at which Casinos we know of who have or are giving away Free Spins on The Wish Master Slot.
You can find some nice screen shots further down below offers. And also Video is available.
The Wish Master Review:
The Wish Master™ gives players the chance to make all their wishes come true on every single spin! The game features the exciting Wish Master feature, with a genie escaping from its bottle whenever a Scatter appears, to activate an exciting feature.
The features that can be activated when the genie comes out of its bottle range from x2 or x3 multipliers, expanding and randomly positioned Wilds, Wild substitution for selected symbols and even a whole Wild reel! When the features are activated the spin counter gets increased, meaning the features are active for as long as there are numbers in the spin counter. The excitement can go on and on.
The Wish Master™ is a 5-reel, 20-line (fixed) video slot featuring Wild symbols and a Scatter symbol that activates the Wish Master feature.
We have tested the slot and we actually really like it. But please be aware you will need a big account balance to play this slot. We will suggest at least enough for 300 spins. So if you will be doing 0.20 each spin then you will need really €/£60. But yeah less will do as well but you will really need to be lucky catching those nice Wish features. But when you do and you manage 3 at same time then you should be in for at least 200x your stake before they are used up.
We have from our tests found out a must is to get the Wish features which seems to be capable to payout something very nice. The payout on this slot has got massive Feature payout at 73.8% and so only 22.8% RTP in Base Game and total RTP of 96.6%.
Casinos where you can get Free Spins on The Wish Master and related offers all listed in alphabetic order. We will update more according when we find out for you guys. Some offers listed below might not be available yet but very soon or could have expired.
CasinoEuro - €1 free or Free Spins on The Wish Master
Visit Casino Euro Here
€5 No Deposit for new players from these countries Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany and the Netherlands + 150% Sign Up Bonus up to €150
CasinoRoom - 5 Free Spins on The Wish Master
Visit CasinoRoom Here
GUTS Casino – 10-50 Free Spins on The Wish Master (Free Cash no wager!)
Visit GUTS Casino Here
Guts Casino most generous Casino right now! Here you get all free spins no deposit with no wager required meaning FREE CASH!! And they give lots of freebies as well regular!
€/£/$300 welcome package. Get 50 free spins on first and 3rd deposit with no wager requirements! Cash to keep!
1 100% up to €100 + 50 free spins on Starburst GUTSW1
2 50% up to €100 GUTSW2
3 50% up to €100 + 50 free spins on Starburst GUTSW3
Harry Casino - €1 free or Free Spins on The Wish Master
Visit Harry Casino Here
300% Deposit Bonus + 300 Free Spins for new players
Maxino Casino - 10 free spins on The Wish Master
Visit Maxino Casino Here
10 Free Spins no deposit! + 200% Signup Bonus up to €200
MrGreen Casino - 25 Free Spins on The Wish Master
Up to 40 Free Spins No Deposit for new players Here
Nordicbet Casino - 10 free spins on The Wish Master
Visit Nordicbet Casino Here
25 Free Spins on Starburst No Deposit + 100% Up to €100
Redbet 5-50 free spins on The Wish Master
Visit Redbet Casino Here
Redbet 25-50 Free Spins No Deposit for new players Exclusive through our link! Just click and register through link above (50 free spins for Finland, Norway and Sweden. 25 spins for the rest of the world.)
StanJames - 5 free spins on The Wish Master + Claim 100 Additional Spins!
Visit StanJames Casino Here
Read more about their special promo right now and how to get 100 additional spins at their website.
Vera & John Casino – 10 Free Spins on The Wish Master (check emails as well) Buy 20 Free Spins from shop for only 130 coins
Visit Vera&John Casino Here
Vera & John Casino is offering new players 10 free spins on Gonzo's Quest when registering as new customer here through GamblingBonusForum
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum