Posts : 1738
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Somewhere in space
|Subject: Arabian Nights Slot Review And Test / Try Arabian Nights Slot Free 24th December 2012, 03:04|| |
Video slot themes are often imaginative and adventurous, and Arabian Nights is no exception: it sweeps the player away with symbols reminiscent of the world of Arabian Nights in the Islamic world of the ninth to thirteenth centuries. Arabian Nights is a 5-reel, 10-line, video slot featuring wild and scatter symbols, and free bonus spins.Arabian Nights Game Rules
- Arabian Nights is a 5-reel, 10-line, video slot featuring Wild and Scatter symbols, and Free Spins.
- The minimum bet is 1 coin on 1 bet line, and maximum bet is 1 coin on all 10 bet lines totalling 10 coins.
- [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, the fixed bet level, and fixed coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game with 1 coin on all 10 bet lines (total 10 coins) and at the pre-selected coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Click anywhere on the PAYTABLE to return to the game.
- Wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Wins pay on selected bet lines, except for Scatter symbols.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Jackpot symbols.
- Wins with Wild symbols are doubled, excluding wins with only Wild symbols.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- 3 to 5 Scatter symbols award 15 Free Spins.
- Scatter and Free Spins wins are added to any bet line wins.
- During Free Spins, all wins, except for Jackpot wins, are tripled.
- The Jackpot can only be won if MAX BET (10 betlines) is played and 5 Wild symbols occur on one of the betlines. When playing for less than MAX BET, 5 Wild symbols on an active betline pay 10,000 coins.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUNmode.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
Jackpot values displayed in the game are delayed by up to 30 seconds. On exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that two jackpots are won within those 30 seconds, in which case the win of the second jackpot is the new re-seeded jackpot which (on very rare occasions) is smaller than the previous jackpot won. All players playing the game when a jackpot is won will receive a notification within 30 seconds about the jackpot amount being won.
- The Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, where every time the game is played by a player a portion of the bet is added to the Jackpot.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by the Casino Operator and the Software Supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The amount of contributions vary according to the different type of Jackpots. Depending on the type of jackpots, the different contributions are as follows:
- 4.5% of each bet is contributed to the global Jackpot.
- 5% of each bet is contributed to the local Jackpot.
When one game round makes a claim for a certain jackpot, it is locked for that game round and simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same jackpot. Therefore, it is technically not possible to have two simultaneous wins of the same jackpot.
If the communication between the Casino and Jackpot server fails, the game becomes unavailable.
There will be no contributions or claims towards the Jackpot. The Jackpot amount remains the same until the communication is resumed.
The Progressive Jackpot amount paid out is the Progressive Jackpot value on the casino server when a jackpot is won. Every effort is made to ensure that the Progressive Jackpot value displayed in the game is the same as the one on the casino server.
The Jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in. If you win a Jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
The Casino Operator and the Software Supplier reserve the right to change or waive the Jackpot rules at any time and for any period.
The Jackpot cannot be won when PLAYING FOR FUN.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate 15 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of bet lines, bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates 15 additional Free Spins.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay win amount x3.
- Additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If jackpot is won. Stop Autoplay when jackpot is won
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
Return to Player
|[Only admins are allowed to see this image]||Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|[Only admins are allowed to see this image]||Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
- Sound effects
- Ambience sound
|[Only admins are allowed to see this image]||Click to mute the game sound or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|[Only admins are allowed to see this image]||Click to open the game rules.|
|[Only admins are allowed to see this image]||Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
- The theoretical return to player for this game for the global Jackpot is 95.2%
- The theoretical return to player for this game for the local Jackpot is 95.6%
- The theoretical return to player without the Jackpot is 90.6%
In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.