Posts : 1565
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Somewhere in space
|Subject: Ladbrokes Portugal V Spain - Money Back Special 27th June 2012, 00:08|| |
Ladbrokes Portugal V Spain - Money Back Special
If David Silva scores first or last in the semi-final between Portugal and Spain, we will refund losing first goalscorer bets, up to £100, as a free bet. Click here for the T&Cs. 19:45 - BBC1.Visit Ladbrokes and offer here
Sign up now with Ladbrokes and get £50 Free Bet!Terms and Conditions
1. If David Silva scores the first or last goal in normal time (90 minutes) during the Portugal v Spain game, we will refund losing first goalscorer bets, up to £100, in the form of a free bet token.
2. Offer is available to new and existing online, phone, mobile and shop customers.
3. Offer applies to single bets only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing bets placed on the first goalscorer market of the Portugal v Spain game (27/06/12).
5. Qualifying bet must be placed before kick-off. Bets placed in-play do not count.
6. Own goals do not apply to the offer.
7. Goals scored in extra-time and penalty shoot-outs do not apply.
8. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
9. Maximum refund £/€ 100, 1000 SEK, 200 SGD, 5000 THB, $300 CAD per customer, per match.
10. Free bet token will be valid for 28 days.
11. Only the win portion of each-way bets will be refunded..
12. One refund per customer per match. Offer applies to first bet placed.
13. Void bets do not count.
14. Bets placed with free bets do not count..
15. Refund will be credited within 24 hours.
16. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
17. Offer is only open to customers living in the UK, Ireland, Canada, Singapore, Sweden and Thailand and betting on their respective language sites.
18. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
19. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
20. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk